THE NEXT SUPPER CLUB IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2015:
TICKETS GO FAST SO RESERVE YOUR SEAT BY CALLING 706-206-9216
Supper Club is a private dining experience in Athens, Georgia. Created by chef Mimi Maumus, each Supper Club menu is individually crafted, seasonally relevant, and distinctively Southern. Mimi’s belief that good food begins with good ingredients means she supports local farms, including Woodland Gardens, North East Farmers of GA, Bartram Trails Farm, Foster Brady, Athens Land Trust Farm, Anderson Farm and Darby Farm.
We host Supper Club once a month (or so!) from 7 - 9:30 pm at our location: 1072 Baxter Street in Athens, GA. Please arrive on time or risk missing your snacks and first course!
- Seats are $60 + 7% tax each and can be purchased by calling and making a reservation - 706.206.9216.
- Seats purchased are non-refundable.
- Tickets go fast so reserve your seat now!
Dinner begins with family-style hors d'oeuvres served on lazy susans followed by a plated, coursed meal of Mimi's inventive takes on the season's best.
Supper Club is BYOB - we provide glassware for all beverages and serve them. Feel free to bring whatever you feel like sipping!
Gratuity is not included
Menu for 9.26.15
Lazy Susan Snacks:
- Deviled Eggs
- Swanee Bites
- Pickled Seasonal Vegetables
1. Roasted pears with arugula, honeyed croutons, goat labneh and chamomile
2. Manicotti crepes with wild mushrooms, sage, fresh cheese and parmesan crisps
3. North GA apples with honeycomb and fresh herbs
4. Scottish salmon with ratatouille, shaved radishes and toasted lemon beurre blanc
5. Heirloom winter squash pudding with bourbon whipped cream and pecan sandies